When you add a new service it will start in trial mode. This lets you try out GOV.UK Notify for free, with a few restrictions.
While your service is in trial mode you can only:
- send messages to yourself and other people in your team
- send 50 emails per day
- send 50 text messages per day
- create letter templates, but not send them
To remove these restrictions:
- Sign in to Notify.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Select Request to go live.
When we receive your request we’ll get back to you within one working day.
Before you request to go live
- add examples of the messages you want to send
- update your settings so you’re ready to send and receive messages
- accept our data sharing and financial agreement