When you set up a new service it will start in trial mode. This lets you try out GOV.UK Notify, with a few restrictions.
A service in trial mode can only:
- send 50 text messages and emails per day
- send messages to you and other people in your team
- create letter templates, but not send them
To remove these restrictions, you can send us a request to go live.
Before you can request to go live, you must:
- sign our data sharing and financial agreement
- set up your service so you’re ready to send and receive messages
When we receive your request we’ll get back to you within one working day.