The GOV.UK Notify roadmap shows the things we’re working on and when we hope to have them ready for you to use.
Notify is in public beta. This means it’s fully operational and supported, but we’re regularly adding new features. The roadmap is a guide to what we have planned, but some things might change.
You can contact us for more detail about these features, or to suggest something else you’d like Notify to offer.
January to March 2019
- Update your team members’ phone numbers and email addresses
- Group your templates into folders
- Specify which template folders different team members can access
- Choose first or second postage class for letters
April to June 2019
- Send the full range of Welsh characters in text messages
- Send one-off letters (using the interface)
- Email documents to your users (using the interface)
- Save work in progress/draft templates
- Send emails using NHS and Parliament addresses
July to September 2019
- Create multi-lingual letter templates
- Receive a feed of letters that have been 'returned to sender'
- Add two-factor authentication for documents emailed to your users
October 2019 onwards
- Distribute the delivery of a batch of messages over a number of hours
- Specify how long Notify will try to deliver a text message for
- Scan incoming and outgoing messages for banned content
- Receive usage and reporting data via the API
- Choose different ways to pay for your Notify usage
- Check mobile numbers are valid before sending text messages