The GOV.UK Notify roadmap shows the things we’re working on and when we hope to have them ready for you to use.
Notify is in public beta. This means it’s fully operational and supported, but we’re still adding new features. The roadmap is a guide to what we have planned, but some things might change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features.
April to June 2020
- Let services send letters to international addresses
July to September 2020
- Start sending emails from NHS and Parliament email addresses
- Make it easier for software suppliers set up Notify for their customers
- Explore ways to help teams send effective messages
October to December 2020
- Let services attach forms to letter templates
- Distribute the delivery of a batch of messages over several hours
- Make it easy to see the replies from staff on an emergency contact list
January 2021 onwards
- Use two-factor authentication to protect files sent by email
- Explore other ways to pay for Notify
- Add multilingual letter templates so services can provide information in several languages
- Add large print letter templates
- Add a link shortening service
- Specify an expiry period for undeliverable text messages
- Let users save draft templates