The GOV.UK Notify roadmap shows the things we’re working on and when we hope to have them ready for you to use.
The roadmap is a guide to what we have planned, but some things might change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features.
March to June 2021
- Let teams see who else in their organisation is using Notify
- Help teams to write better messages (alpha)
- Support more file types when sharing documents by email
July to December 2021
- Add multilingual letter templates so teams can provide information in several languages
- Add large-print letter templates
- Start sending emails from nhs.uk, gov.scot and parliament.uk email addresses
- Help teams to write better messages (private beta)
January to March 2022
- Help teams to write better messages (public beta)
- Let teams add forms and attachments to letter templates
- Explore ways to shorten links in emails and text messages