The GOV.UK Notify roadmap shows the things we’re working on and when we hope to have them ready for you to use.
Notify is in public beta. This means it’s fully operational and supported, but we’re still adding new features. The roadmap is a guide to what we have planned, but some things might change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features.
July to September 2019
- Upload your own letters instead of using Notify templates
- Get automated updates about returned and undelivered letters
October to December 2019
- Send letters internationally
- Upload a mail merge of letters instead of using Notify templates
January to March 2020
- Bilingual letter templates for services that need to provide information in 2 languages
- Save draft templates
April 2020 onwards
- Other ways to pay for Notify
- Send emails from NHS and Parliament email addresses
- Link shortening service
- Two-factor authentication for accessing files sent by email
- Specify an expiry period for undeliverable text messages
- Distribute the delivery of a batch of messages over several hours