The GOV.UK Notify roadmap shows the things we’re working on and when we hope to have them ready for you to use.
The roadmap is a guide to what we have planned, but some things might change.
You can contact us if you have any questions about the roadmap or suggestions for new features.
January 2021 onwards
- Use two-factor authentication to protect files sent by email
- Explore ways to help teams send effective messages
- Add a link shortening service
- Let services attach forms to letter templates
- Add large print letter templates
- Add multilingual letter templates so services can provide information in several languages
- Let users save draft templates
- Distribute the delivery of a batch of messages over several hours
- Specify an expiry period for undeliverable text messages
- Explore other ways to pay for Notify
- Make it easy to see the replies from staff on an emergency contact list
- Start sending emails from NHS and Parliament email addresses
- Make it easier for software suppliers to set up Notify for their customers